Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Mid-Life Crisis

I know she's all wrong for me. I don't like women with tattoos and the hair is all over the place and ..well.. I love her anyway. I haven't mentioned music in this blog very much. I like a lot of different kinds of music but not being a musician or musically inclined, I'm really just a listener. Amy Winehouse's record, Back to Black, however, hit me between the eyes and I'm still listening to it quite frequently. She is apparently very unstable with tabloid stories full of domestic violence directed at her husband and plenty of drinking. Its weird I know but I think my life would be better if she was chasing me around the apartment with a butcher knife, screaming and crying, accusing me of running around on her. Hmmm...maybe I need counseling...nah...kids, meet my new wife!!!

No comments: