Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter is his Own Mother


















Okay so I've ruined the ending of the new book but I really can't understand the phenomenon. I've read page turners with good story lines but I see adults all over Washington walking down the street reading an enormous hard cover book or sitting on the Metro nose deep in the same thing. I've never really been a big fantasy or sci-fi reader and as much as I like fiction, I never felt a fanaticism or attachment for imaginary characters. I just don't get lost in make believe though I will say I've enjoyed the Lord of the Rings movies. They're wildly entertaining. Does Harry age at all? Daniel apparently does.

1 comment:

NMP said...

You would enjoy going to YouTube and typing in Harry Potter. Spoofs abound! Some are laugh-out-loud funny.